Help us decide who did it better, East or West coast as we take a look at Wekfest San Jose and Wekfest East:
Wekfest San Jose
1. Breaking necks all day, a fresh Rocket Bunny GT-R that's slammed on AirREX suspension with a fully built AMS motor to back it up!
2. The official debut of Darren Yoo's mint-green 997 GT3 featuring a custom Vollkommen Design widebody, BBS E88 wheels and more.
3. Our 2014 Honda Issue cover car, Ferd Natividad's right-hand drive Integra was simply stunning in person. Since our shoot, he's added a First Molding carbon hood, Chargespeed side skirts, canards and color-matched 15x8" Volk Racing TE37SL wheels.
4. Loved Pure VIP's Zenki S14.
5. Adam Mao's GS300 rocking a BN Sports body kit, SSR wheels and a 2JZ swap that's pushing 624whp!
6. Like a work of art, Brent Townsend's H22-swapped drag car looked absolutely spectacular.
7. The homie Rodolfo Lamaestra's Porsche 964 came strong on air ride and custom-built BBS wheels.
8. Erik Mercado's K20 turbo Civic coupe sporting new J's Racing exterior and a Voltex wing.
9. Not your average Toyota pickup truck with Advan Racing RCII wheels.
10. Miss Hazel, Super Street approved.
1. Full carbon-fiber J's Racing GT widebody on this S2000.
2. Our regular shooter Faiz Rahman brought out his IS300 project car, which packs plenty of power with a 2JZ-GTE swap.
3. Will Wang's immaculate Mugen del Sol won Best of Show. The perfect engine bay was just one of the amazing elements of the build.
4. Team Regiment Zero's RE Amemiya-equipped FD lookin' clean.
5. 5. 661whp IS300 widebody time attack car. What's not to like?!
6. Stance and speed meet with John Paul's supercharged AP2 S2000.
7. Brand-new '14 Accord was an absolute show stopper with a Mugen front bumper and turbocharged J35 swap. Nuts!
8. Cory Shifflett's Civic with a wicked supercharged F20C swap.
9. Radical del Sol with custom front fenders, S2000 tails and a supercharged J32 V6 swap!
10. We don't know who you are, but please call us.