1. It really didn't feel like we were in Japan until we were on our way to the meet and pulled up next to this Nissan Silvia going to our meet. Our driver Zee from All That Low tells us this S15 is a regular in the underground late night drift community of Tokyo.
2. We haven't seen this Rocket Bunny-kitted Lexus IS F since TAS last year in the Lexon booth. Extremely dope to see it out on the street!
3. Imma classic man... Such a clean Nissan Skyline in its natural habitat.
4. Within the first 24 hours of landing in Japan, you'll still feel giddy every time you see a Skyline GT-R.
5. Our friend Manabu Mitsumori and his '79 Toyota Sprinter we featured in the October '15 issue. He tells us the car is much lower now that he's swapped to smaller 14-inch wheels. He'll also be at Nikko Circuit on Monday drifting the pants off his AE70! See Manabu's feature here.
6. The variety of cars that showed up to Fresh Tokyo was insane! Here's a clean MKIII Supra that caught our attention.
7. Was a pleasant surprise to see more Hondas this year including this sexy E-AT Civic.
8. Stance is still big in Japan for some. We don't condone driving or modifying your cars like this, but take it from us - seeing extreme demon camber in person will leave you staring...
9. We first saw photos of this RB-powered Silvia at the drifting event Black Mark Day. Definitely a little rough around the edges but still dig it.
10. This is perhaps the dopest Honda Fit we've ever seen on the scene.
11. Always good to see our friend Robert Limtiaco and his '84 Sprinter Trueno alongside Takahashi-san aka Taku from the N-Style crew and his freshly repainted AE85 Levin. See Robert's feature here.
12. Sexy dual NSXs from our Japan issue. We're digging the blue NSX owner Jun Saitoh's choice of switching to TE37s this year. See NSX feature here.
13. Don't let the glittery paint fool you. We're told the owner of this Freee's S13 is a regular at the track and one mean drifter!
14. The Miata scene is on the rise in Japan. This blue roadster was ultra-clean!
15. Possibly the most immaculate bay from our meet. Stay tuned for more live coverage from Japan!