Another Pikes Peak International Hill Climb has passed and, once again, Porsche made sure its presence was known. Coming into the event with 27 victories already under its belt, the event ended with the brand taking home a pair of big wins as they inch ever-closer to 30 wins.
Keeping things short and to the point, below you'll find a rundown of some of the big moments from Porsche, and below that, a juicy gallery of imagery from Porsche's 2020 battle on the hill.
Porsche Defining Moments at Pikes Peak
- Porsche's fastest car earned 3rd place overall (right behind 2 open-wheel specials)
- 3 GT2 RS and 4 Cayman GT4 Clubsports competed
- David Donner in 911 GT2 RS wins Time Attack 1 Division with 9:36.6
- Blake "Bilko" Willaims wins Yokohama class with 10:52.6
- Jeff Zwart takes 2nd in class, 5th overall in 935
- Porsche currently holds all-time record of 7:57.1 by Romain Dumas in VW IDR Pikes Peak car
- Porsche currently holds Time Attack 1 class record of 9:23.7 by Raphael Astier in 911 GT3 Cup Car
- Travis Pastrana holds Yokohama class record in Porsche with 10:33.9