* I just completed my 61st issue of Super Street and first issue of Project Car.
* I sold my '95 240SX that I spent a decade building and bought an NSX.
* I've wasted 85 percent of my life sitting in traffic and waiting for late people.
* I'll be buried in white Adidas classics.
* My friends will tip Crown in my memory.
* I pissed off everyone I've known at least once.
* I spent more cash at the dentist than on parts.
* A dozen or so restaurants and bars will be happy to never see me again.
* I've narrowed down who my real friends are.
* I saw Will Law and his family more in the past six months than I've seen my own.
* '80s heavy metal will remind people of me.
* I never went skydiving, bungee jumping, deep sea diving, or got that tattoo I always wanted.
* My parents' garage will never be clean.
* I didn't skate long enough to turn pro.
* I never married because girls come with too much drama or my sister scared them away.
* In our office, I could have told you exactly when they pick up trash, turn off the A/C, vacuum, clean the bathrooms and shut off the lights.
* I watched the Clippers advance to game seven in the 2nd round of the playoffs last season.
* I got to meet my childhood hero, Hulk Hogan and his great family.
* I've gone through at least 50 gallons of hair gel and 45 bottles of cologne.
* I've visited Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Africa, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the Cayman Islands.
* I've eaten over 30 times my weight in steak.
* I just got back from my fourth consecutive Super Street Tour.
* I racked up thousands of dollars in late and finance charges because Primedia takes forever to pay my expense reports.
* I never had any offspring that I know of.
* I was a cell phone, text message and instant message junkie.
* I was a character in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift video game.
* I graduated from Chapman University with a business degree and utilized it to write tech stories for minimum wage at Primedia.
* I'll never take over Chu's Packaging Supplies for my parents like I promised.
* I've signed a ton of autographs for readers who are more important to this industry than I am.
My name is Rikdaddy and today is the day that I die.
- Ricky Chu firstname.lastname@example.org