Send us your pride and joy and if you stroke our ego enough, We just might ink your ride!
Basic Rules For The Photography Impaired
* Wait until late afternoon/dusk/sundown (or very early morning) to shoot your car.
* Find a plain background (a clean wall behind your local supermarket or school, for example) and park about 20 feet away to create some depth. Make sure there are no trees, light/telephone poles or other distractions in the shot. also, avoid parking on grass, dirt or in a parking lot with painted stall lines.
* Make sure the sun is behind you.
* Look in your camera's viewfinder and make sure your shadow isn't in the frame. leave some room at the edges of the frame. (don't zoom in super tight on the car).
* Digital photos need to be minimum of 300dpi and about 4x4 inches. your best bet is to shoot on your camera's highest resolution setting.
* For best results, use a tripod. if your camera allows manual shutter settings, try shots at 1/60; 1/40; 1/30-seconds, with and without flash.
* Send digital images to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: "Grassroots." send no more than 2-3 images and keep image sizes to 1MB.
* Please Send Prints via snail mail to: Honda Tuning, Attn: Grassroots; 2400 East katella ave., anaheim, CA 92806