• BMW M5 Nighthawk unveiled in Japan
• Only ten units produced, and will only be available to Japanese market
• Price starts at approximately $180,000
• Output capability of 575 hp, 0-60 in 4.2 secs.
• Units available for order in August with deliveries beginning in October
The limited edition BMW M5 Nighthawk has been unveiled in Japan, and will only be available to the Japanese market with a mere ten units produced. With exclusivity comes a steep price tag and the Nighthawk is no exception starting at approximately $180,000. Units are available for order in August with deliveries beginning in October.
The vehicle boasts Frozen Black Matte exterior paint, with a dark chrome kidney grille, adaptive LED headlights and matte black 20-inch alloy wheels. The door handles, four exhaust pipes, and side vents also get the dark chrome treatment. The interior is draped in two-tone Merino leather, carbon fiber trim and individually-numbered badge.
Power is delivered by the twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 with a claimed output capability of 575 hp and acceleration from 0 to 62 mph in 4.2 seconds. Who will be the lucky 10 Nighthawk owners?