Festivals of Speed Orlando Details:
- Occurring Nov 29th through Dec 1st at Ritz-Carlton Orlando, FL
- 8th annual event features cars and luxury items
- Automotive celebrities include Bobby Rahal, Dennis Gage and Lou Ann Hammond
- Featured vehicle is Pagani Huayra Carbon Fiber Edition from Pagani Miami
In its 8th year, the Festivals of Speed is returning to Orlando, Florida on November 29th through December 1st, 2013. Presented by Fields Auto Group, the three-day event will hold some of the world's most exclusive cars, aircraft, watercraft and motorcycles alongside food and other luxury products. To make the event even more special, many automotive celebrities will make an appearance including My Classic Car's Dennis Gage and three-time IndyCar Champ and 1986 Indianapolis 500 winner Bobby Rahal as an honorary chairman.
"We are thrilled to have Bobby Rahal as our Honorary Chairman this year. His achievements in the automotive world both on and off the track have been exceptional and we look forward to having him join us for this special event," stated Joe Sabatini, president and founder of Festivals of Speed.
To bring in the female perspective will be Lou Ann Hammond as a guest judge, with her extensive knowledge being juror on the 'North American Car/Truck of the Year,' 'Woman's World Car of the Year,' and 'Concept car of the Year' she will make a well-rounded edition to the event.
The featured vehicle of the event will be the Pagani Huayra Carbon Fiber Edition from Pagani Miami.
The schedule for the Festivals of Speed Orlando is as follows:
Luxury Lifestyle Jet Port Reception, MCO
- Friday, November 29, 2013 8:00pm - 11:00pm
- This reception will feature a preview of unique vehicles as well as a display of aircraft, watercraft and luxury lifestyle items. World renowned pilot Thom Richard will be attending with his P-51 Mustang "Precious Metal" as well. The setting is complete with gourmet food stations, top shelf open bar, fine wine and spirits tastings, luxury timepiece displays, elegant jewelry as well as a live and silent auction to benefit the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. Entertainment will include a full performance from the Orlando Jazz Orchestra.
Wine Connoisseur's Dinner, Norman's at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando
- Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:30pm - 10:00pm
- For this special culinary event, Norman's will be closed to all but Festivals of Speed guests for the evening. Guests will enjoy a multi-course wine dinner with each course paired to a specific wine. Following the meal will be cigars and a fine cognac tasting experience.
Motorsports Display at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 10:00am - 4:00pm
- A collection of over 300 exotic cars, motorcycle and watercraft. Guests will view a rare display of vintage and contemporary vehicles placed for display amidst the splendor and hospitality of the beautiful Grande Lakes resort. Automotive designs by Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston-Martin, Bugatti, BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, McLaren and more will be on display along with fine wines, exciting culinary offerings, smooth jazz in the gardens and luxury lifestyle displays featuring fine jewelry and timepieces. A memorable addition to this display will be the Pagani Huayra Special Edition finished in an astonishing carbon fiber exposed body with a "Signature Rojo" red leather interior. Bobby Rahal will be onsite on Sunday, as well as driver Ryan Dalzeil will be attending the event as well. Ryan has overall and class wins in some of the most prestigious races in the world including class win at the 24 Hours of LeMans, Class win / 3rd overall at 12 Hours of Sebring, overall winner the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona and many more.
For tickets and more information of the Festivals of Speed, 2013 visit: www.festivalsofspeed.com or call 352-385-9450