Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0 Details:
- 1,500 to be made | MSRP of $30,000
- Features TRD accessories including quad exhaust, springs and steering wheel
- Custom body kit and HID/LED headlamps | Push-button start | Dual auto A/C
- Only available in exclusive Yuzu yellow exterior color
Our favorite Scion just got hotter! Feast your eyes on the latest special edition FR-S revealed at the New York International Auto Show today. In our opinion, the new FR-S Release Series 1.0 is hotness because of three main reasons:
1. The Release Series will only come in a limited edition Yuzu yellow paint.
2. Toyota Racing Development (TRD) parts are used inside and out. The body kit is custom-made for this special edition car, which includes a rear spoiler and side fender inserts. The coupe also comes with a badass TRD quad exhaust, lowering springs, steering wheel and shift knob.
3. You won't find too many of these FR-S on the road. Only 1,500 units will be produced and up for sale come August.
The yellow sensation also will be equipped with options such as the push-button start, HID headlamps, LED daytime-running lights and black seats styled from the GT86.
The MSRP is expected to be under $30,000 and each one will receive a numbered badge. They'll also be offered in both six-speed manual or automatic. Seeing this car in person, you're going to want to get your hands on one when they're available. The unique body kit and color are a gorgeous combination and make this FR-S possibly the most aggressive production Scion we've ever seen!