List articles or "listicles" are the new hotness in media right now, because, thanks to social media and the frenetic pace of our busy lives, we apparently have the attention spans of—what was I saying?
Never mind. Here are the top six reasons why you need to subscribe to our new premium video-on-demand service, Motor Trend OnDemand (MTOD).
1. Keep it 1,000. MTOD includes more than 1,000 hours of content at your fingertips, including live events, original automotive programming, exclusive racing series from all over the world, and an extensive historical video archive. We are kicking off with many of the programs from our popular YouTube channel, including "Ignition," "Head 2 Head," "Epic Drives," and "Roadkill," and we will soon be adding several new shows produced exclusively for MTOD members.
2. Love racing? From competitive karting to British Touring Car racing to top-step motorcycle racing, MTOD has you covered. No, it's not the same old NASCAR merry-go-round, but that is the whole point. For you real racing heads out there, MTOD will provide exclusive live coverage of the Australian V8 Supercar series, British Touring Car Championship, German Touring Car Championship (DTM), Pirelli World Challenge, Porsche Carrera Cup, MotoAmerica sports bike racing, and Lamborghini Blancpain series along with incredible automotive events such as the Goodwood Festival of Speed and more.
3. It's not just the future. It's now. Do you have Netflix or HBO Go? Then you already know how life-changing it is to be able to watch whatever content you want whenever you want. Netflix and HBO Go have fundamentally changed how we consume movies and TV shows. MTOD will change how you consume live motorsports and original automotive programming.
4. Motor Trend On Demand means wherever you want. Want to curl up with your iPad in a hammock and watch vintage Formula 1 cars charge up Lord March's driveway at the Goodwood Festival of Speed? Or take in V8 Supercars bashing doors while the work conference call is on mute? Go for it. MTOD is available now on your desktop computer, laptop, and tablet. MTOD is also available for set-top boxes such as Roku and via mobile apps for iOS- and Android-equipped smartphones.
5. Deals! Deals! Deals! MTOD is priced at $6.99/month, $79.95/year, or $129.95 for two years.
6. You love us. It's already evident in the way your beautiful blue-brown eyes gaze upon the content of Super Street. You can find us over at Motor Trend OnDemand. Why not take this love to the next level?