The 4th Annual Targa Trophy's second stop to the San Francisco Bay Area is around the corner! The Bay Area Rally Fest will take place on Friday, August 27 and Saturday, August 27 and will be hosted by W San Francisco and W Silicon Valley. Reserve your spot now to be a part of the premier lifestyle Triple Crown rally series!
Rally Event Details
Targa Trophy is open to all makes of exotic and specialty sports cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Spyker, Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Audi, Lotus, Viper, Corvette, select European & Japanese imports, classic exotics, muscle cars and unique one-off sports cars.
Undisclosed stops throughout San Francisco Bay Area
W San Francisco & W Silicon Valley - Discount hotel rates available to all Targa Trophy teams & VIP's
Rally Event Entry Fee - $895 Includes:
• Entry fee covers driver and navigator
• Team registration private event at W San Francisco Friday night
• Targa Trophy Event #2 pre party exclusively at W San Francisco
• Massive mid day checkpoint & car/vendor display open to the public at W Silicon Valley 9am til 3pm
• Custom car signage scheme for event cars Special edition Targa Trophy event T-Shirts & accessories
• Sponsor giveaways
• Team gift bags
• Gourmet Breakfast at W San Francisco
• Special event lunch/car show check point at W Silicon Valley
• Finale dinner/awards ceremony at W San Francisco
• $30,000 in prizes + trophies to be distributed between the top 7 finishers
• 3 new awards being debuted at Bay Area Rally Fest
• Points towards the Targa Trophy Triple Crown Championship series standings
• Exclusive after party for rally drivers, sponsors, media, friends & VIP's at W San Francisco
For more information, visit the Targa Trophy site at www.targatrophy.com.