• New contemporary exterior echoes flagship XJ
• Upgraded interior
• Upgraded entertainment and navigation technology
• XFR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XF models
XK Coupe and Convertible
• Revised sporting GT with dramatic design enhancements
• New option packages emphasize luxury and sporting personality
• US debut of the 550HP, 186mph XKR-S
• XKR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XK models
• All-aluminum flagship offers exceptional performance and luxury
• Lightweight construction delivers superior agility and improved efficiency
• New Rear Seat Comfort package on the XJL Supersport flagship
“The new 2012 Jaguar range is our finest yet. Every one of our models fully embodies the brand ideals – innovation, bold design, and effortless high performance. Our designers and engineers strive continuously to keep Jaguar ahead of the competition – creating cars that stand apart from mainstream premium offerings, while remaining accessible to an ever wider spectrum of customers.”
- Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars
The 2012 Jaguar model range, which includes the Jaguar XF sedan, the Jaguar XK sports coupe and convertible, and the flagship Jaguar XJ sedan, will make their debut at the 2011 New York Auto Show. Substantial changes and improvements across the range bring performance and refinement to new levels, while design enhancements strengthen the contemporary appeal of Jaguar’s line-up.
The Jaguar XF, which has won awards around the world for both its performance and styling, receives restyled front and rear bodywork, continuing the evolution of the Jaguar design language seen on the flagship Jaguar XJ. The supercharged 510-horsepower Jaguar XFR now features dramatic design enhancements that will signal the performance available within this potent sedan.
The 2012 Jaguar XK range receives elegant styling changes, while further personalization can be made to both the car’s performance and styling through a series of options packages. New interior options will allow the discerning driver to emphasize both the luxury and performance aspects of the XK model’s nature. A thrilling new pinnacle model, the 550 horsepower XKR-S coupe, is capable of 186mph and 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds.
Introduced last year, the flagship Jaguar XJ luxury sedan receives enhancements to the interior and to the options lists. A new Rear Seat Comfort package on the top of the line XJL Supersport includes electric recline, lumbar adjustment and massage functions. These three cars are the result of a design and technology revolution at Jaguar, led by award-winning Design Director Ian Callum, the architect of the company’s future success:
“The world has been introduced to an entirely new generation of Jaguar cars in the past few years. With the new product range, today’s Jaguar is at full-strength for the first time. The 2012 XK, XF and XJ are design-led products that break new boundaries. We believe our cars resonate with customers on an emotional level and that’s reflected both in the way they drive and the way they look.”