BMW is enjoying a slew of limited edition models at present, with this new 25th Anniversary Edition of its flagship 760Li model released to mark the first V12 engine dating back to 1987 when the original BMW 750iL was introduced.
The limited edition will number only 15 models available to US customers on a special order basis for BMW Center delivery. The cars will be delivered in early 2013 at $159695.
The “V12 25 Years Edition” will feature a luxurious BMW Individual Champagne interior in Full Merino Leather with black piping. The black floor mats and rear footrests will have contrast piping in Champagne. While the door sills, headrests and iDrive controllers carry a badge denoting “V-12 25 Years Edition”.
- Rear Seat Entertainment with iDrive control
- 20” Individual wheels style 301 with performance tires
- Alcantara headliner in champagne (sides in black)
- A/B/C pillars in black leather
- Rear parcel shelf in Anthracite Alcantara
- BMW Individual Piano Black Wood trim
- Piano black wood inlay in steering wheel
- Shadowline exterior trim