Three new earphones engineered by Sennheiser and BMW were revealed today at CES in Las Vegas. Designers from Los Angeles, Singapore and Munich worked closely together to design the earphones.
The earphones are designed to appeal to people looking for luxury. The aesthetics express a minimal surface area making them classy yet understated. A brush metal finish balances the design along with a circular central ear bud.
The partnership also introduced sport headphones which will cater specifically for athletes.
Below is a list of the earphones and their features.
- CX 980: Simple yet powerful silhouette achieved with architectural precision and expert sculpting
- MX 980: A bold statement of premium value with visual sound quality
- OMX 980: Highly iconic and elegant Y-structure with detailed surfacing that expresses its ergonomic nature with adjustable lightweight ear hooks
- MX 880: Flowing lines, rich textures and faceted surfaces convey its power and sophistication, creating an instantly recognizable icon
- OCX 880: Clean and clutter-free design with an ergonomically shaped over-the-ear hook for a comfortable fit
- CX 870: Affordable high quality ear canal earphones with contrasting black glossy surfaces and bold brushed metal finishes
- CX 880: Expert detailing reflects strong focus on engineering precision and high fidelity
- MX 680: Fluid and dynamic proportions reflect the sporty, versatile character of these earphones. The EarFin holding system ensures a perfect fit
- CX 680: Compact ear canal earphones with a flowing profile. The integrated design of the EarFin holding system gives the earphones a distinctive character.
- OMX 680: Flexible and adjustable ear clips allow the earphones to adhere comfortably to the ear
- PMX 680: Energetic curves form a sturdy and ergonomic neck band with integrated reflective strip for extra safety in the dark