CLASSIC BEETLE BUYING GUIDE APP
Veloce Publishing has released its second iPhone App "VW Beetle - The Essential Buyer's Guide". Available from the App Store, it's priced at $3.99 and is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later).
This new App gives authors Richard Copping and Ken Cservenka the opportunity to share their VW Beetle expertise on your iPhone or iPod. Between them, they have 70 years of experience of the classic Beetle and all its foibles.
The new VW Beetle App includes 18 sections, ranging from cost considerations to common problems. Included are nine slideshows - which cover model range, 15-minute evaluation, and paint problems - each featuring an informative voice-over by one of the authors.
Every book in The Essential Buyer's Guide series provides an illustrated, expert guide to an individual model written by an expert on that model. When you've read the book or the App you'll have the inside track on what to look for to ensure you get the very best vehicle for your money.
* Unique buyer's guide covering VW Beetles produced between 1945-2003, including Cabriolet, Standard and Deluxe, 1300 Beetle, 1500 Beetle, 1302S, 1303, and Mexican-built Beetles (from 1978)
* Many color photos
* Informative text written by enthusiastic experts with the novice in mind
* Invaluable guide to avoiding pitfalls and getting value for money
* All aspects of buying a VW Beetle are covered.
* Use "VW Beetle" to find it in the App store