TAKE IT TO THE 'RING!
Win a set of the latest TSW Nurburgring wheels to transform your car overnight! First 500 entries get a free T-shirt.
In the past we've handed out some pretty cool prizes, but this may be the sweetest competition yet. We've teamed up with TSW Alloy Wheels to give a set of four of its new Nurburgring wheels to one lucky winner.
You don't need us to tell you the importance of the right set of wheels to finish a project. In almost every magazine feature we talk about how the owner struggled to find the right set of rims to complete his car. And while this decision can be agony for many people, we've made the choice very simple for one of you...
With the Euro scene currently dominated by "mesh-style" wheels, the ligthweight TSW Nurburgring is at the top of its game. Not only is it a great design, but its available in the right finish as well: either matte gunmetal, matte bronze or matte gunmetal with a mirror face. And you know that's going to look sick on your ride!
What's more, these wonderful wheels are available in a five-lug fitment for 5x100-120mm PCD. That means it will fit all the later Euro models. And with sizes starting at 17x7.5", running up to 20x10.5", there should be a staggered fitment to suit your car. You will be advised by a TSW specialist of the wheel options if you win the prize. However, we are not providing tires to fit your chosen wheels. Tires must be provided by yourself.
The Nurburgring is just one of 21 cutting-edge designs available from TWS.com The website provides images of all the wheels in the range, as well as a fitment guide and a great Wheel Configurator page where you can see any of the TSW wheels fitted to your own car - we've spent several happy hours online trying different wheels on various cars to see what we like best!
Of course, the latest TSW wheels are named after famous racetracks from around the world. The Nurburgring wheel is no different, named after the legendary German circuit known as "the Ring" by enthusiasts.
Built in 1920, the 22km track is regarded as one of the toughest and most dangerous in the world. With a new grand prix circuit built alongside, the old track (Nordschleife) is still used for a limited number of races, including the 24-hour event each year. However, it's most famous for allowing anybody to turn up on public days and take their own car around its hallowed curves.
In a spurt of generosity, TSW has agreed to provide the first 500 entrants with a free T-shirt. SO you stand a chance of winning something regardless! Please provide your shirt size and return address when entering the competition. Failing to provide an address with forfeit the shirt. If the correct size is no longer available, we will provide the closest size possible.
To win the TSW Nurburgring wheels for your car, and give yourself a giant step up the styling ladder, TSW has provided eight track maps from famous racing circuits. We want you to name each track correctly in order to qualify for the prize. To help you, the maps can be found at tws.com If more than one reader lists all the tracks correctly, the winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries. If nobody gets them all correct, we will choose the reader who comes closest.
The prize awarded to the winner will be a set of four TSW Nurburgring wheels for the car of their choice, so please list the make, model and year of your vehicle with your entry.
In the instance where a wheel size is not available from the TSW range, a similar wheel may be substituted by TSW. In this instance, the substituted parts may be of lesser value than the prize being offered. NO cash alternative is available. If there is no suitable TSW wheel available for your car, you may substitute another car to receive the wheels.
To enter, you can either mail us at the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "TSW" as the subject line. Name the circuits correctly and you could be the winner!
TSW Alloy Wheels (tsw.com)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Contest open to ages 18 and older who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Contest begins 10/12/10 and ends 11/22/10. To enter, send your list of race tracks to email@example.com or eurotuner c/o TSW Contest, 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 with your name, address, phone number, email address plus the year, make and model of your car and shirt size. One entry per envelope. Entries will be judged by the correct listing of the circuit maps. One grand prize winner will receive a set of four TSW Nurburgring wheels. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All entrants are bound by the full rules, which can be found online at eurotuner.com
eurotuner "TSW Wheel" Contest Rules
1. Introduction: eurotuner (a publication of Source Interlink Magazines, LLC) and TSW Alloy Wheels ("Sponsors") are offering the Contest ("Contest"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years or older as of October 4, 2010 and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors' parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins October 4, 2010 and ends November 30, 2010.
4. Enter by telling us the name of each racetrack listed in the contest. Send your entry to eurotuner, c/o U Contest, 831 S. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 or email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with "TSW Contest" in the subject line. Entries must be received by November 30, 2010. Multiple entries are not permitted. No more than one entry per envelope can be submitted. Sponsors shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated or misdirected entries. Entry forms or requests that are printed by machine, mechanically reproduced, tampered with, illegible or incomplete are not eligible.
5. Prize winners will be selected by accuracy. The contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsors. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. The winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail on or about December 31, 2010. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after November 30, 2010 to eurotuner, c/o TSW Wheel Contest, 831 S. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
6. One (1) grand prize winner will win a set of four TSW Nurburgring Wheels (MSRP $1,196) for the car of their choice.
Total Value of All Prizes: $1,196.00. Sponsors make no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors will have the right to photograph the winner. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner's name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. All entries must be original, may not have won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third party rights. Submission of an entry constitutes entrant's consent (or that of their parent/legal guardian should they be a minor in their state of residence) to irrevocably assign to Sponsors any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Submission of an entry grants Sponsors and their agents the right to publish, produce, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
8. The winner (or their parent/legal guardian should they be a minor in their state of residence) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners.
9. All entrants release Sponsors, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all others associated with the development and execution of this from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
10. Failure to execute and return any requested document within fourteen (14) days of postmark, or return of notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
11. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
12. The Sponsors of this Contest are: eurotuner (a publication of Source Interlink Magazines, LLC) and TSW Alloy Wheels.