What’s better than the Space Needle and coffee shops in Seattle? Shawn Kemp? Gary Payton? Ken Griffey Jr.? Wrong! Janis True! We had the pleasure of meeting Janis at Formula Drift earlier this year. We knew right away she had to be a Super Street girl! She’s currently working nine-to-five at a bank while also modeling and doing makeup on the side. She’s already worked shows like SpoCom and AutoCon and plans to model more in 2014. Make sure and give her a warm Super Street welcome if you ever get the chance to meet her!
SS: What’s your ethnicity?
JT: I’m half Chinese and half Vietnamese.
SS: Any pet peeves?
JT: When people spell my name wrong...
JT:Shopping is a huge one. And all that junk food that calls my name!
SS:So what’s your go-to fast food joint?
Popeyes because I love chicken! Okay, now I’m craving Popeyes...
SS:What was your worst job?
JT:My first job... at Papaya Clothing.
SS:Why’d you hate it?
JT:The owner was pretty controlling and rude! It felt like I was working with my dad. He pretty much made everybody who worked there cry because of his disrespectfulness!
SS:Rude! So what drink do you order at the bar?
JT:I’m a beer drinker. Hefe, please!
That’s a first! Have a favorite drinking game?
JT:Definitely beer pong. It’s competitive and fun at the same time!
SS:What cars have you owned and what’s your dream car?
JT:So embarrassing... An old Hyundai and a Toyota Corolla. My dream car is an IS350 though.
What was your worst date?
JT:Some guy took me to church... Mind you, I’m a Buddhist.
SS:So where’s the craziest place you’ve hooked up?
JT:Uhh... It would have to be at the mall in the family room!
SS:Scandalous… Turn ons and turn offs?
JT:Turn ons: a perfect smile, a sexy voice and a spontaneous personality. Turn offs: odor, bad attitude, stuck up, fronters, pretty much all of the negative things!
SS:What’s one of your biggest accomplishments lately?
JT:I’d have to say winning first place in a bikini contest! I won the contest to be a contestant for the Planet Beach competition at Encore VIP nightclub in Tacoma, WA. I get a chance to compete against girls all over the world in the Dominican Republic!
SS:Last but not least, favorite part of your body?
JT:It would have to be my boobs!
Janis’ Nine Tattoos
- My first one is orchids on my back—it’s for my mom, they’re her favorite flowers!
- I have Chinese symbols that mean love, beauty and wealth.
- My Phoenix represents my new chapter and venture in life when I first moved out on my own.
- The quote “Work Hard, Play Hard” is on my shoulder, which goes back to when I was in high school.
- My two other quotes are “La Vita e Bella” (Life is Beautiful) and “Nam Mo A Di Da Phat” which is Vietnamese for “I place my faith in Buddha.”
- An anchor symbolizes someone who stands their ground and doesn’t let people push me around.
- Last two are an infinity symbol and the Roman numeral four on my wrists. The four is a tattoo I got with my little sister. We both were born on fours—her on February 4th and me on August 4th.
Birthday April 4
Location Seattle, WA