If you've followed Super Street, then you're probably aware that Janey B is one of our most popular models. She's been a great friend to the mag, and she also has immersed herself deep into the car scene by going to shows all around the US. She was also an official Toyo Tire girl in '14, participated in a few Targa Trophy rallies over the years, and for '16, she's a Nitto Tire spokesmodel. Well today, she can now add Miss Super Street '16 to her resume, as we're excited to name her our official SS girl for the year! If you haven't already, follow her on Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, and make sure you holla at her when you see her at the next show or round of Formula Drift!
July '12 - Janey's first cover feature with Super Street
October '12 - Janey graces the cover of Import Tuner
August '14 - Janey is featured on the cover and in our collab poster with Toyo Tires
December '15 - Holiday feature with Janey and her friend Lindsey Bowyer
10 THINGS ABOUT JANEY
1. I'm obsessed with my dogs and all things Boston terrier. I've had the same dog phone case for about four years. In fact, I refused to upgrade to the iPhone 6 until I found the same dog case to fit.
2. My favorite movie is Billy Madison. I can watch that movie over, and over, and over again.
3. I collect pool floats. I throw pool parties just to whip them out. My favorite is my watermelon slice since it's big enough for me and my dog Toby to lounge on. He's a fan of floaties too!
4. I love snowboarding. Whistler has been by far my favorite mountain!
5. Before I focused on modeling, I was a performer. I used to do choreographed dances, fire and aerial performances for a nightlife group.
6. Super Street was one of my first modeling gigs four years ago and the entire crew has become like family to me ever since. I'm absolutely honored to be this year's Miss Super Street!
7. Most embarrassing moment: Snowboarding down a mountain for a project in a bikini top with my left boob out and about... Bikini tops are not very supportive!
8. I have a huge sweet tooth! Donuts (especially Milky Buns from Afters Ice Cream) and Butterfinger Drumsticks are my jam!
9. I'm a bit of a neo-hippie and love going out to Burning Man every year. Nothing beats turning off your phone and disconnecting from the outside world, setting up camp, looking at intricate art sculptures, and riding bikes around the desert with old and new friends.
10. This year I'll be traveling with Nitto Tire to all the North America Formula Drift rounds and Auto Enthusiast Days! I'm excited to be a part of the team and hope to meet all of you at an event!