1. Please remember: Only attempt this in an area expressly deemed legal and safe for drifting, never on public roads. Come into the turn at a high speed. Turn the steering wheel in the direction of the turn very fast to transfer the weight to the front wheels.
2. Push in the clutch while pushing in the gas.
3. Release the clutch, keep your foot on the gas pedal. The car will start to swing sideways.
4. Countersteer the steering wheel very fast in the opposite direction of the turn. This releases tire grip from the front tires and induces a full slide.
5. Keep the countersteer going, and adjust your foot pressure on the gas; keep the rear end swinging out.