1. Low buck aero: Low cost and overall performance make this custom plywood splitter a keeper.
2. Chin strap: J's Racing front lower air damn leaves plenty of room for the intercooler and brake ducts to do their job, as well as bringing the front end a few inches closer to the ground for better aerodynamics.
3. K-Pow: K24 block and K20 head combined with a Kraftwerks supercharger push power output above the 460whp mark.
4. Down to earth: Custom Sportcar Motion side splitters and canards aid in improving down force.
5. Stiff stuff: Tein suspension with custom spring rates (22k front, 14k rear) offer crisp handling through high-stress turns.
6. Ground pounders: 16x8in Advan RG II's wrapped in Toyo R888 rubber keep the Civic glued to the pavement.
7. Picture me rollin': AutoPower 4-pt roll bar offers safety and additional rigidity to the CX chassis.
8. Fender flipper: All four fenders received quite a bit of massaging at the body shop. Changes included flipping the fender lips inside out and adding additional sheet metal to straighten them.
9. Wingin' it: An APR carbon fiber wing is bolted to the body via custom metal brackets with enough strength to withstand high desert winds on race day.