July 5, 2005, Hawthorne, CA--AEM's Performance Electronics Division is pleased to introduce its redesigned Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller. This new design allows users to choose between black and white AFR gauge faces or a black Lambda gauge face, and select a silver or black bezel that allows them to customize the look of their gauge! AEM includes all gauge faces and bezels in the kit, and if the Lambda gauge face is used, users can easily convert from AFR to Lambda with a twist of a switch in the back of the gauge assembly. Additionally, a "Quick-Connect" feature allows for installation of the gauge and sensor/sensor wiring separately. Once both items are installed, the wiring harness snaps into a plug in the back of the gauge, reducing any chance of damage to the electrical board during installation.
AEM's Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller is an essential tuning tool for monitoring AFR on any four-cycle engine, from heavily modified high-performance engines to mild street engines. This unit does not require a laptop for monitoring Air/Fuel ratios (AFR).
AEM's Gauge-Type UEGO Controller features a single-channel analog output with a Bosch UEGO O2 sensor, and includes a digital LED readout and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine's air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda (11.0:1 to 17.0:1)
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time (10.0:1 to 18.5:1)
- User-selectable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and most programmable engine management systems
- NEW! Switch between AFR or Lambda readout with a twist of a switch (included face plate change is required for proper readout)
- NEW!Included black and silver bezels, black and white AFR gauge faces and black Lambda gauge face allow you to personalize the look of your gauge!
- NEW! Quick-Connect system eases installation by allowing users to mount the gauge and sensor wiring separately
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Bosch UEGO sensor included
AEM performance products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race performance products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.